- Heavy duty ride-on Sweeper scrubber
- Dual Performance – use to sweep dust and debris, scrub the floor clean or do both at the same time!
- Casual hire this machine from 1 week to 12 months
- Perfect for deep cleaning car parks, construction sites, warehouses and factories
- Nationwide, next day delivery with Full Operator Training provided
- Choose between LPG (18KG bottles) or diesel power
- The ultimate sweeper scrubber drier for large applications
Spot Hire (Next Day Delivery)
Flexi Hire/Rolling Hire
Outright Purchase (New/Fully Refurbished)
- Delivery Options
On the Commander T82:
Commander T82 is a Total Sweeper Scrubber, allowing you the ability to sweep inside or outside with complete dust control, scrub inside, or scrub and sweep simultaneously. Three disc type scrubbing brushes are preceded by a cylindrical dry sweeping broom. Debris is swept into a large, 14 cubic foot hopper which can be emptied at any height from ground level to 60”.
This machine is the perfect factory scrubber to withstand tough, industrial environments. It offers total sweeper/scrubber capabilities, allowing the operator the ability to remove heavy debris while aggressively scrubbing. It features oversized cleanout ports with simple screw-on caps that facilitate recovery tank draining and sludge removal.
You can hire the Commander T82 machine for a one-off clean or for an ongoing requirement. Why not consider our rolling and non-contracted SRS Flexi Hire arrangement. For more information on the Commander T82 and further machine advice contact our sales and hire desk on 0330 678 11 22 or click the enquire button above.
- DURABLE 68/65-GALLON SOLUTION/RECOVERY TANKS FOR EXTENDED SCRUB TIME
- HOPPER HOLDS 1000-POUNDS OF DEBRIS WITH EXCLUSIVE ROTARY TRASH RELOCATOR
- 54INCH SWEEP PATH INCLUDING SIDE BRUSH HANDLES UP TO 158,000 SQ.FT. PER HOUR
- AGGRESSIVE 42INCH WIDE DISC BRUSH SCRUB PATH WITH OPTIONAL SIDE BRUSH SCRUBS UP TO 77,500 SQ.FT. PER HOUR
- CHOICE OF L.P.G OR DIESEL-POWERED ENGINE
- NATIONWIDE DELIVERY WITH FULL CERTIFIED OPERATOR TRAINING CARRIED OUT ON DELIVERY