- Perfect for heavy duty applications in factories, warehouses or dispatch area, ramps of car parks or for outdoor area
- Powerful drive, even on ramps in multi storey car parks and outstanding manoeuvrability
- Weekly, monthly and rolling Hire
- SRS Flexi Hire for long term true flexible hire option
- Nationwide, next day delivery
- Fast and effective maintenance response
- Full certified operator training carried out
- Delivery Options
- On the Jonas 980:This amazing ride-on battery powered sweeper is equipped with dual side brushes allowing for much more effective collection of dirt from kerb and racking edges. The heavy duty side brooms maximise the working width of the machine, as well as increasing the area performance for larger surfaces.The integrated cylinder broom sweeps dust and debris through the machine and into the dirt hopper ready for disposal. From the comfort of their seat the operator presses a button which lifts the hydraulic hopper allowing easy and safe disposal into skips or bins.
For those areas that are especially dusty, this small ride on sweeper is designed to be as efficient and clean performing as possible when it comes to collecting dust. A suction system within the machine pulls light dust (that would usually end up airborne using old sweeping methods) into the filter system for containment. The filter system is located in the filter case above the dirt hopper and is fitted with a shaker motor to maintain efficiency. The fine dust is held on the outside of the filter blades resulting in the returned air to the environment being fresh, clean and dust-free.
The Jonas 980 is available for a one-off clean or for ongoing cleaning requirements. We even have a SRS Flexi Hire arrangement so you have as much flexibility as you need. For more information on the Jonas 980 and further machine advice contact our sales and hire desk on 01325 377803 or click the enquire button above.
- SWEEPING UP TO 77,5000 SQ. FT. PER HOUR
- 47\” SWEEPING PATH
- 2.1 CU FT REAR DEBRIS HOPPER
- 60\” HIGH DUMP
- AUTOMATIC FILTER SHAKER
- 70\” TURNING RADIUS
- CONSTRUCTED ON STEEL FRAME
- AVAILABLE IN BATTERY
- NATIONWIDE DELIVERY WITH FULL CERTIFIED OPERATOR TRAINING CARRIED OUT ON DELIVERY
≫ National coverage offering short term/spot hire, rolling hire (3,6,12 month plus) as well as new and fully refurbished machine sales
≫ Same day/next day delivery using our own fleet of tracked vehicles and machine installers with full operator training on any equipment we supply
≫ Peace of mind as we are members of CHAS, Safe Contractor, RHA and the Construction Plant-Hire Association
≫ Specialise in supplying industrial applications and are proud and passionate about what we do