- Heavy duty specification for demanding sites
- Ideal for sweeping medium to large applications (eg warehouses, construction sites, factories)
- 46” sweeping path – a small but mighty machine!
- Efficiently sweeps and contains fine dust and debris with ease.
- Fitted with twin side-brooms, steel bumper kit and vacuum attachment as standard
- Available for spot hire, long term hire and purchase of new or refurbished models.
- Supplied with full training and support
Flexi Hire (Rolling)
Outright Purchase (New/Fully Refurbished)
- Delivery Options
On The Compact Low Tipped Ride On Floor Sweeper:
Due to the manoeuvrability of the Compact Low Tipped Ride On Sweeper, this machine is perfect for a variety of applications where tight spaces needed to be swept. It is a battery powered ride on machine, enabling you to get the job done quickly and without any engine fumes. A sweeper is perfect for settings with loose dust and debris; they are perfect for warehouse cleaning , construction sites or any areas with a general build-up of debris or an issue with managing fine dust. The Compact Low Tipped Ride On Sweeper achieves power packed floor sweeping in a compact size and can clean around 80,000 sq ft per hour. National Logistics and manufacturing facilities purchase and hire the Compact Low Tipped Ride On Sweeper for depots throughout the UK, operating both internally and externally. Construction companies often hire the Compact sweeper to reduce airborne dust on busy building projects and ensure a better working environment for their staff and other contractors on site.
Though incredibly compact, the Compact Sweeper has a 46 inch wide sweeping path, with two standard brooms that help you get to those hard to reach places. The cleaning machine also comes with a wet sweep bypass as standard, on the resilient, impact resistant and scratch proof body. An automatic shaker cleans debris from the dust filter, which directs to the rear loading 2.5 cubic foot hopper. The machine is supplied as standard with the vacuum attachment, that assists in cleaning under racking, behind barriers, on top of pallets as well as being able to be used to clean the machine itself, and all filters.
A lot of our clients will hire Compact Floor Sweepers when they are looking for a small and compact sweeper for their sweeping requirements. It is also possible to purchase the Compact Floor Sweeper if you’re looking for a more permanent piece of equipment to keep in-house. SRS Cleaning Equipment have both new and fully refurbished sweepers in stock. We provide training and operator check sheets as standard so we know that you’re safe using the machines. This sweeping machine is available for spot hire in case of emergencies, for short to medium cleaning machine hire or longer term SRS Flexi Hire , for businesses looking to have a machine on a more permanent basis for daily cleaning. If you prefer to purchase equipment we also offer machine sales and lease options combined with service and maintenance packages.
- 46\” WIDE SWEEPING WITH TWO STANDARD SIDE BROOMS
- CLEANS UP TO 84,175 SQ.FT. PER HOUR
- CLIMB GRADES OVER 20%
- 40-INCH TURNING RADIUS
- UNIQUE STEERING FOR GREATER MANEUVERABILITY
- REAR-LOADING 3.4 CUBIC FOOT DEBRIS HOPPER WITH HANDLE AND WHEELS FOR FAST, EASY TRANSPORT TO REFUSE CONTAINER
- RESILIENT, IMPACT-RESISTANT, SCRATCH-PROOF MOLDED BODY ON A RUGGED, ALL STEEL FRAME AND CHASSIS
- 43 SQ.FT OF DUST FILTERING IN 5 CARTRIDGE FILTERS; AUTOMATIC ELECTRIC FILTER SHAKER AND WET-SWEEP BYPASS STANDARD
- OPTIONAL VACUUM ATTACHMENT KIT
- REAR WHEEL HYDROSTATIC DRIVE WITH AUTOMOTIVE-TYPE DIFFERENTIAL; POWERED FORWARD/REVERSE
- LONGER RUN TIME BATTERIES & CHARGER AVAILABLE
- NATIONWIDE DELIVERY WITH FULL CERTIFIED OPERATOR TRAINING CARRIED OUT ON DELIVERY
≫ National coverage offering short term/spot hire, rolling hire (3,6,12 month plus) as well as new and fully refurbished machine sales
≫ Same day/next day delivery using our own fleet of tracked vehicles and machine installers with full operator training on any equipment we supply
≫ Peace of mind as we are members of CHAS, Safe Contractor, RHA and the Construction Plant-Hire Association
≫ Specialise in supplying industrial applications and are proud and passionate about what we do