- Reliable heavy duty industrial walk behind battery sweeper.
- Ideal walk behind sweeper for warehouses, workshops, factory sweeping and small car parks.
- The large main broom allows for a high sweeping capacity.
- Helps to sweep and contain fine dust and is far more efficient than manual sweeping.
- The overhead throwing principle enables maximum hopper filling.
- Weekly hire options available.
- SRS Flexi hire for long term true flexible hire option.
- Nationwide delivery.
Flexi Hire (Rolling)
Outright Purchase (New/Fully Refurbished)
- Delivery Options
The 800B Walk Behind Sweeper:
For cleaning and maintaining a dust-free environment in both small and medium size areas, this industrial walk-behind sweeper is a must have. Ideal for sites that don’t need a ride-on cleaning machine and require something smaller and easier to manoeuvre, for walkways, narrow warehouse aisles, tight areas on construction sites or around shop floor equipment.
Designed with a built-in ‘take-it-easy’ hopper system, the hopper is capable of being filled completely to the top, providing the operator with longer durations of continuous efficient cleaning all while maintaining a simple emptying process.
Equipped with a powerful dust binding filter, you are promised greatly improved performance in removing and containing fine dust and debris compared to conventional sweeping methods. This machine is also fitted with an effective filter shaker device to help maintain constant performance and avoid build up and blockages.
Created to be strong and robust, the steel frame assembly ensures a heavy-duty quality while maintaining fine-tuned manoeuvrability, making this medium-sized walk-behind sweeper a professional and reliable machine.
The cleaning machine comes with both a large main broom and side broom, and to allow for easy manoeuvrability the machine’s side brush cleverly overlaps when negotiating corners. The large debris flap also enables collection of larger items such a pallet shards, screws and bolts. With a built in battery charger this heavy duty sweeper can be fully re-charged via any 110 volt or 240 volt socket.
The machine enlists a swivelling handlebar simplifying opening the hopper, its easy removal and throwing in large debris. In the 800B walk-behind sweeper, there are two dirt hoppers (2 x 25 l). This means the weight can be better distributed, and the hoppers are easier to empty.
- High Sweeping performance/capacity thanks to the large main broom
- Large side brush overlap when negotiating corners
- Large debris flap to help collect larger rubbish with ease
- Close to edge cleaning.
- Easy to empty hopper system.
- Duel voltage battery charger
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 0330 678 11 22 for more information.
- 870 MM WIDE SWEEP PATH
- SWEEPS UP TO 4,350 SQ. METRE PER HOUR – HIGH SWEEPING PERFORMANCE THANKS TO THE LARGE MAIN BROOM
- 2 X 24 LITRE DIRT HOPPER VOLUME – MAXIMUM HOPPER FILLING AS A RESULT OF OVERHEAD THROWING PRICINPLE
- LARGE SIDE BRUSH OVERLAP WHEN NEGOTIATING CORNERS
- LARGE DEBRIS FLAP TO COLLECT LARGER RUBBISH AS WELL
- POWERFUL DUST BINDING WITH ACCESS TO THE FILTER FRROM THE CLEARN SIDE, EFFICTIVE FILTER SHAER DEVICE
- ROBUS STEELFRAME
- NATIONWIDE DELIVERY WITH FULL CERTIFIED OPERATOR TRAINING ON DELIVERY
≫ National coverage offering short term/spot hire, rolling hire (3,6,12 month plus) as well as new and fully refurbished machine sales
≫ Same day/next day delivery using our own fleet of tracked vehicles and machine installers with full operator training on any equipment we supply
≫ Peace of mind as we are members of CHAS, Safe Contractor, RHA and the Construction Plant-Hire Association
≫ Specialise in supplying industrial applications and are proud and passionate about what we do