- The ideal mid-size scrubber with large-scale capabilities.
- Though small in size, the 2625 is a heavy duty machine and is capable of covering large sites
- Ideal for warehouses, factories, retail and industrial sites – very adaptable!
- 25” inch scrub path meaning the Wrangler is compact but capable.
- Comes with optional curved squeegee for industrial applications and/ or our optional wet/dry vacuum kit (depending on the tasks at hand!)
- Short terms or spot hire available, along long term hire, flexible hire or purchase new or refurbished models.
- Supplied with full training and support.
- Delivery Options
On The NSS Wrangler 2625:
The NSS Wrangler is a mid-sized scrubber with large scrubber features, perfect for when you need a machine with big capabilities, in a small area!
The 2625 is a medium sized value leader, combining large scale scrubber features in to a tight, manoeuvrable package.The Wrangler 2625 allows the operator to control with ease, even in constricted areas, due to its compact and tri-span design. The NSS Wrangler 2625 has a 25 inch scrub path, enabling large coverage and task completion in a far quicker time scale – 15,187 square feet per hour, in fact.
This cleaning machine has been expertly built to cover large areas just on one single fill, meaning you are able to achieve a more time effective schedule, saving you both time and money! This machine’s tanks are 25% larger than comparable medium sized scrubber driers, boasting a 25 gallon solution tank and even larger 27 gallon recovery tank, which are made from durable rotocast polyethylene, as is the body of the machine. The clearview lid is an integral part of the machine to enable convenient access and to avoid you running out of cleaning solution half way through a job. This machine and is the ideal scrubber drier for factories, retail, distribution & warehousing, and all heavy duty industrial sites.
The Wrangler 2625 is the perfect scrubber drier for large engineering sites and warehouses (due to its large-scale capacities), but also shopping centres and retail outlets due to its compact size and ease of manoeuvrability. The compact nature, ease of drive and extended battery run time means that the machine can achieve larger jobs more quickly, and cost effectively. The machine also has variable speed control so you can truly control your machine to work with your preferences and surroundings. This cleaning machine has also been chosen as the preferred scrubber drier for the UK based stores of an International Supermarket chain, due to its ease of operation and low running costs.
You can purchase the NSS wrangler 2625 Scrubber Drier either new or refurbished as good as new if you’re on a bit of a tighter budget! We also have purchase and lease maintenance packages, or short term and SRS flexi hire if you’re looking for something a bit longer term! We can deliver your machine to you with optional curved squeegee for industrial applications and/ or our optional wet/dry vacuum kit dependent on the needs of your venue.
- 25\” (635MM) SCRUB PATH
- CLEANING RATE OF 15,178 SQ.FT. PER HOUR
- COMPACT AND MANEUVERABLE
- EXTRA LARGE SOLUTION & RECOVERY TANKS -25% LARGER TANKS THAN COMPARABLE MID-SIZED SCRUBBER DRIERS
- 25-GALLON SOLUTION, 27-GALLON RECOVERY TANKS
- DURABLE ROTOCAST POLYETHYLENE BODY & TANKS
- VARIABLE SPEED CONTROL
- CLEARVIEW LID FOR CONVENIENT ACCESS
- EXTENDED BATTERY RUN TIME
- OPTIONAL CURVED SQUEEGEE FOR INDUSTRIAL APPLICATIONS
- OPTIONAL WET/DRY VACUUM KIT
- IDEAL SCRUBBER DRIER FOR FACTORIES, RETAIL, DISTRIBUTION & WAREHOUSING AND ALL HEAVY DUTY INDUSTRIAL SITES
≫ National coverage offering short term/spot hire, rolling hire (3,6,12 month plus) as well as new and fully refurbished machine sales
≫ Same day/next day delivery using our own fleet of tracked vehicles and machine installers with full operator training on any equipment we supply
≫ Peace of mind as we are members of CHAS, Safe Contractor, RHA and the Construction Plant-Hire Association
≫ Specialise in supplying industrial applications and are proud and passionate about what we do