Why Choose Scrubber Hire With SRS?
What is it about SRS Cleaning Equipment that makes our scrubber hire package superior to any other provider? Well, you’re in the right place to find out!
- We specialise in providing robust, heavy duty, and industrial specification floor cleaning equipment. This makes our scrubber hire machines ideal for cleaning factories, construction sites, warehouses and other similar applications.
- SRS provide an entire range of equipment in varying sizes. Having been established in the industry for over 40 years we know that it is impossible for one machine to suit the needs of everybody – even if it is considered the ‘best of the best’, or the most powerful. All of the machines that we have available for scrubber hire are easy to use and come with adjustable pad or brush pressure so whether you hire a small walk-behind scrubber or a large ride-on scrubber our models are designed to leave your floor spotlessly clean, dry and safe.
- We are members of CHAS (contractors health and safety association), CPA (construction plant-hire association), RHA (road haulage association) and Safe Contractor, so you can be assured of our quality and our ongoing efforts to provide you with the highest level of service, knowledge and health & safety.
- We use in-house staff who are fully trained for all our scrubber hire deliveries, installations and trainings, and our field engineers always travel with a full stock of parts, so you never need wait for a repair!
- SRS can cover the entire country – so wherever you are, we can come to you and will always be there in lightning speed. Our fleet of Land Rover Defenders allow us to provide nationwide, next day delivery of our scrubber driers and sweepers. They pull specially adapted Ifor Williams trailers that are capable of transporting our entire range of cleaning equipment – even our largest sweeper scrubber combination machines!
- As we offer both scrubber purchase and scrubber hire options, we make sure that any business that is in need of industrial cleaning equipment is able to invest in the machine they need to meet their requirements.
- We provide more than one hire option so that we can cater to everyone – we understand fully that the solution that may work perfectly for one company might not work for the next. For this reason, we do our utmost to take the needs of everybody into account:
- Emergency Hire
Emergency hire is most often used in a disaster such as a flood or large spillage where you need to clean up in a hurry, just give us a call and request spot hire of one of our machines. We’ll deliver the machine to you sharpish and collect just as quickly once you’re all done.
- Short to Medium Term Hire
We find ourselves recommending short to medium term hire for people who are looking to possibly test equipment out in their own workspace before committing longer term to the machine that best meets all of their requirements. Short to medium term hire is also ideal for industries where construction is involved, where there is a clear deadline and you will know ahead of time the time scale the machine will be needed for.
- Rolling Hire (SRS Flexi Hire Option)
Our SRS Flexi Hire option is really a no-brainer. This option allows you to hire long-term, but you’re not contractually obligated to keep the machine for a certain length of time. Our rolling hire agreement really is ideal for those companies who are looking to hire for 6 months or more – though we do realise that requirements can change within this time period so you can upscale, downscale or de-hire your machine at any time depending on your needs at the time.
- Outright Purchase
And of course… you can always purchase your machine outright with a service contract if you are looking for a specific machine on a permanent basis. Simple!
- Emergency Hire